I’m excited about the opportunity of working with you on your special event. I’ve attended hundreds of events and realize the significance of having the right speaker…and of having a speaker who engages with your audience to create a memorable and life-changing experience. While I have refined the art of presentation I also realize there must be a match in the content chosen, or I cannot deliver with passion and enthusiasm. My specialty is challenging the status quo about how we view “work.”
- Is it just a bitter pill that is part of the real world?
- Is it a curse from God?
- Or is it our greatest opportunity for a fulfilling, meaningful, and profitable life?
If your group needs to be inspired about the opportunities that purposeful work provides, my presentations will wake up those dormant dreams and talents for individual and organizational benefit.
Thank you for checking out this page – I hope it will leave you with a good sense of the benefit of having me come speak to your audience.
- What You Can Expect
- About Me
- Sample Video Clips
- My Most Requested Topics
- Upcoming Engagements
- The Next Step
If you’d like to jump right to finding out if I’m available, you may do so here: Check Availability
What You Can Expect
I love to “think outside the box” and cater my speaking package to what fits your specific need, however, I know it’s important to have a ballpark idea to know how I present. I speak on topics related to the changing workplace, finding passion in your work and life and identifying your calling.
My promise:I always have handouts and typically provide one of our products (48 Days to the Work You Love or No More Dreaded Mondays) in with the speaking package for added value. I have PowerPoints available for all my topics and am also fine with speaking without them.
- You will receive prompt, courteous responses from my team throughout the process of finalizing every detail.
- I will personally call you before the event so I can better understand how to serve you and your audience.
- We will look beyond the red tape and genuinely strive to make this event a win-win for everyone.
- I will promote your event through social media and my website if it is open to the public.
- A custom resource page based on topic for attendees to access – complete with the PowerPoint, links to resources, and any additional material that is applicable.
I’m dubbed the “Creative Thinker” of my company, 48 Days, LLC. I’ve written multiple books including 48 Days to the Work You Love, No More Dreaded Mondays, The Rudder of the Day, Write to the Bank, Wisdom Meets Passion and Creating Your Own Mastermind Group. My audio programs include Living, Loving and Working, and the Nightingale Conant produced Dream Job. My writings have appeared in AARP and Success magazines, The New York Sun and The Washington Post. I have been a guest on CBS The Early Show, Chris Matthew’s Hardball, and Fox Business News.
The very popular 48Days.net social networking site is a growing and vibrant community of people who are finding – or creating – the work they love. My in-depth knowledge of the changing workplace combined with my years of executive coaching have prepared me to address a wide range of audiences. My particular strength is that of guiding people in recognizing their unique talents – and how those talents can be applied in work that is meaningful, fulfilling and profitable. I routinely get rave reviews from manufacturing companies, banking institutions, universities, service providers, and churches.
My Most Requested Topics
I have five key topics that are requested again and again. I can do these as a keynote (30-90 minutes) or as a workshop, along with half-day or full-day seminar versions. Presentations can be modified for 30-70 minutes.Hold Fast to Dreams
Have you ever noticed that even if God allows you to identify your dream – you’re expected to work to make it happen? It seems that even when dreams are coming true – God requires our part in the process. This is one of Dan’s most requested presentations – get ready to release your dreams.
Wisdom meets Passion
Wisdom meets Passion will show how to blend the two – equipping you to accomplish your greatest financial goals, experience the thrill of fulfilling relationships, create meaningful work, and to complete your purpose and calling. The Glory of God is Man Fully Alive
In this presentation, Dan unpacks our old views of work – and reveals the opportunities for proper matches in our work that birth a new sense of meaning and purpose. (Drawn from principles in 48 Days to the Work You Love) Who are You and Why are You Here?
This intensive but enjoyable event addresses the most pervasive and recurring questions I receive daily – Who Am I and Why Am I Here? How can I know God’s call for my life? Can I trust my dreams and passions? And once I know my talents, dreams and passions, how can I integrate those into meaningful, purposeful – and profitable, work?
No More Mondays
Here comes another Monday. Maybe feeling trapped is just the reality of the way things are. Doesn’t everyone dread Mondays? Doesn’t every responsible person just bury their dreams and passions in exchange for a paycheck? Absolutely not! Each of us can learn to bring the same excitement to our work that we bring to the most enjoyable weekend activities.
Sponsoring organization will receive in advance
- 50 copies of the new 48 Days to the Work You Love (released May 2010) or Wisdom Meets Passion (released August 2012)
- 50 copies of the new No More Dreaded Mondays (released January 2010) – Books may be sold or given away
- Box of 48 Days Peppermints to be available at Town Hall
- Registration forms
Evening Town Hall 6:00 – 8:00 PM
(This is an optional interactive session with audience)
- Greeting and Registration of attendees – 5:30 – 6:00 PM
- Opening Presentation on No More Mondays– 45 minutes
- Workplace trends
- New Work Models
- Statistics on Job Changes
- Seeing Opportunities in the midst of change
- Break – 15 minutes
- Fun Interactions, Door Prizes, Gathering of 3″x5” question cards
- Question & Answer Session – 7:00 – 8:00 PM
My fees range from $7000-$12000, and I travel business coach from Nashville, TN.
- Good to Great Workshop for CLC Board Retreat, Nashville, TN
- Discovery Church – Orlando, FL
- Cool Springs Chamber of Commerce, Franklin, TN
- Christian Women in the Marketplace luncheon, Brentwood, TN
- CEO Fellowship, Brentwood, TN
- Men vs Wild Conference– Long Hollow Baptist Church
- Fully Alive — Thompson Station Church
- White House Fellowship, Washington, D.C.
- Keynote Speaker for Fishnet Live, Woodbridge, VA (Oct & Nov)
- LifeWay Bookstore – Manager’s Annual Conference
- John Tesh – Intelligence for Your Life Cruise – featured speaker
- LifeWay Christian Resources — Leadership Workshop
- TACE – Tennessee Assoc. of Colleges and Employers – keynote speaker
- Fresh Start Career Expo – Salem Radio The Fish – keynote speaker
- Extreme Makeover – Career Edition – Lipscomb University
- Belmont and Beyond – Belmont University
- Seniority, Inc 2011 Leadership Summit – keynote (Doing Work that Matters)
- Tennessee Christian Chamber of Commerce – featured speaker
- Brentwood United Methodist Church – Career Transitions Speaker
- Catawba College – Lilly Colloquium Conference – featured speaker
- Dave Ramsey EntreLeadership Podcast
Book Dan to Speak
If you’d like to inquire about booking me to speak at your event, please fill out this form to check my availability. You may also email Nathan at speak@48Days.com or call 888-373-7771 to connect with us directly!