Coaching with Excellence
A 2-Day Workshop for anyone who wants to frame the advice giving you’re already doing into a meaningful and profitable business
Every day I have people ask me – “Dan, can I be a coach?”
And my response is always, “Are people coming to you now asking for your help and advice?” If they are, we can likely shape what you are already doing into a profitable business. If you’re a person others seek out for help and support, or for a shoulder to lean on, you’re probably already “coaching” at a certain level. And chances are you have the skills required to call yourself a coach.
Do you have what it takes to be a coach? There’s a quick way to find out…
How many of these things are already true for you?
- People seek you out for your advice. Whether it’s after church, at a Chamber of Commerce meeting or at a social event, people are always asking for your advice and opinion.
- You value personal growth. You set and accomplish your own goals in multiple areas of your life.
- You see great potential in people. And it frustrates you when they don’t exercise that potential.
- You build strong relationships easily. You relate well to others personally, in business and just in the ordinary encounters in life.
- You don’t need anyone to motivate you or schedule your time. You exercise discipline in your own life and want others to know the freedom that comes from reaching new goals.
- You recognize you’ve already been coaching – you just need a way to formalize what you’re already doing. Now you’re ready to schedule sessions and charge for your expertise.
Join us LIVE at the Sanctuary in Franklin, Tennessee for an intensive two-day event where you will receive a clear overview of coaching to determine whether it is the right fit for you.
If you are curious about coaching, or want to pursue being a 48 Days Certified Coach, this is the event you have to come to!
Here's what you'll learn at Coaching with Excellence:
- What is a coach, why is it growing in popularity…and am I cut out to be one?
- How to create and/or build your coaching business
- Sales and Marketing Strategies to build your business funnel
- Facilitating client and business relationships for win/wins
- Plus….a bonus offer for the Coaching Mastery Program, exclusive to CWE Grads!
Includes more than $450 in physical product alone!
These resources are included:
- Coaching Business Basics
- Overview of Coaching Trends and the current Coaching business practices
- 25+ page Personality Profile
- The Prosperous Coach book
- Marketing Plan for Filling Your Schedule
- 8 Methods of Generating Additional Income
- Strategic plan for recapturing your full investment with your first client
- Catered meals with the 48 Days Team
- Plus bonus items!
Two intensive days of content to help you launch your coaching business
- Welcome and History of 48 Days
- What is Coaching?
- Who is a Coach?
- Why is Coaching growing in popularity?
- What do people look for in a Coach?
- How do we listen effectively?
- Sales Process
- What about degrees, licensure and certification?
- Can I make money coaching?
- Tour of the Miller Property
- Styles of Coaching
- Popular areas of focus
- Producing Results
- Goal Setting
- Facilitating Client Progress
- How do we listen effectively and create trust?
- Group Dynamics and Behavioral Styles (Knowing your Audience through DISC)
- How to recognize your own style
- How to recognize it in others
- Participant introductions
- Business Growth – Marketing
- Leverage and Multiple Streams of Income
- Open Discussion Q & A
- Networking and visiting
Check out these testimonials
We'd love to see you here.
As soon as you register, you will receive a “Welcome packet” complete with exactly what to expect. It will have directions from the airport to the Sanctuary, average weather for the area, lodging suggestions, links to registration, etc. You should be all set, but we’ve tackled some of the FAQs here so you can be super prepared!
- Complete Event including materials, meals and bonuses
- See the inside of a real coaching business to see if coaching is right for you
- 25 point Checklist to walk right through the startup details
- Networking with established coaches to ask and learn
- See Dan & Joanne’s coaching lifestyle up close and personal
- Walk through Dan’s model for making $150,000 your first year
$997 (Additional participant $500)
*Located in Franklin, TN, less than thirty minutes from Nashville International Airport (BNA).
I talk a lot about the 10x factor. If you attend this event and go through the Startup Checklist, I fully expect you to get a 10x return on your investment in the first 60 days.
It's Decision Time
P.S. One year from today, you will be a year older. The real question is… How will your life be different? If you wanted to be somewhere different than where you are now, you’ll have to do something different than what you’re currently doing. Take the first step toward a different future, and apply today.
New Dates Announced for 2017!
May 25-26 (Memorial Day weekend)
*at the beautiful Sanctuary in Franklin, TN
Presented by Dan Miller and Ashley Logsdon
with guest presentations from leading coaches
Guest Speaker: Jevonnah Ellison
Jevonnah Ellison attended Coaching with Excellence in March of 2015. Since that time she has positioned herself solidly as a coach, written her first book, been on multiple TV interviews, received the 2015 Humanitarian Award from the United Nations and achieved a level of financial success that most people dream of. I have asked Jevonnah to come back to this Coaching with Excellence and share the details of her very first year as a coach. Her story will inspire and awe you but you'll also hear firsthand how she found clients quickly, developed her marketing strategy, and experienced the thrill of seeing lives changed. And her enthusiasm and kind spirit will encourage you to pursue your own path to success.
Guest Speaker: Kent Julian
Here is a guy who is the poster child for how to transition into a very successful coaching business. Kent was doing well as a youth ministry director, but wanted to spread his wings. He came to Coaching with Excellence and never looked back. Coming back as a “graduate” of this event, he’ll share about his no-risk start and what he’s done in coaching, speaking and writing in the last 3 years to put himself into that top 5% of coaches in the world. You’ll be amazed and encouraged by his creative approaches and exploding success!
Guest Speaker: Ashley Logsdon
For the past thirteen years, Ashley has been the force behind www.48Days.com. She has worked in and managed: customer service, shipping and fulfillment, marketing, web design, product development and design, social media, graphics, and worked side-by-side with Dan leading Coaching with Excellence and coaching coaches on how to build their own coaching businesses. Her forte is specifically in the area of understanding your DISC Personality style and using these reports as well as heading up the 48 Days Coaching Mastery Program.
In her own business, www.MamaSaysNamaste.com, her main focus is marriage and family, working with the foundation of understanding personality styles and then applying that to create a family where “the uniqueness in each of us strengthens all of us.” She addresses topics on communication, unschooling, parenting, love, and powerful positive attitudes and relationships. An authenticity enthusiast, she and her husband have decided to not simply live for “one day”; they are currently RVing the States full time with their three daughters!
Guest Speaker: Brian Dixon
Brian believes that you have a message to share and an audience to serve, but sometimes technology gets in the way. His team at The Dixon Agency helps authors and speakers build and launch online courses, membership sites, and paid webinars to help you increase your impact and your income online. You can download his online sales funnel PDF here. Brian believes that each of us are called to “Do Our Impossible” which he speaks about in his TedX talk. He has a doctoral degree in educational technology, is the author of Social Media for School Leaders, and is the founder of The Mentorship Academy. Follow Brian on Twitter here: @brianjdixon
Guest Speaker: Terry Hadaway
Guest Speaker: Aaron Walker
The Nashville International Airport (BNA) is approximately 28 minutes away from the Sanctuary.
This is up to you, but a taxi ride can be a bit pricey! We recommend using Lyft or Uber if you want to shuttle around, and since both days will be spent at one location the whole time, this is reasonable. Most people choose to simply rent a car.
*Special perk – get $20 credit toward your first ride with Lyft by using the code ASHLEY669768, and get a free ride through Uber by using the promo code ashleyl592!
Additional participants are $500. Bring a guest and split the cost, or bring your spouse! It’s amazing how many spouses come for “support” and end up getting so much more out of it. We have even had spouses go further with coaching certification because of what all they gleaned from it! If you plan on making this a fun trip and staying over the weekend, there are plenty of wonderful things to do in Nashville for the family, and spouses can attend meals for $15/meal or $50 for both days.
We will send you a welcome package with some of our favorite places to recommend – hotels as well as bed and breakfasts – as soon as you register you will get a welcome package full of details on suggestions and what to expect! That being said, feel free to explore the options and stay wherever you want!
The event starts promptly at 8:30am Central on Thursday and ends around 7pm Central on Friday. If you want to get the most out of it, we suggest you come in on Wednesday night so you are well-rested for a full day, and don’t book a flight before 10pm Friday night to ensure you aren’t rushing out and missing some great connections!
Fortunately, the best option is for us to simply move you back to the next available CWE event! We are happy to just push back registration to another event. If, for some reason, you decide to pull entirely out, we will either give you a full refund or refund you minus the cost of the personality profile if you have already taken that.
As soon as you register, you will get a full welcome package that details exactly what to expect, including the average weather, etc. Wear comfortable clothes, as we will tour around the property on a mulch trail one of the days whenever the weather is best. You’ll be sitting and potentially eating outside, so comfortable clothes are a must. However, keep in mind this is also a professional event and an opportunity to network with others. Although you can show up in your pjs, we recommend a little more classiness than that!
We typically have some sort of option for vegetarians and gluten-free, but please let us know so we can ensure there is something to eat at every event. If you have severe restrictions, there is a grocery store down the street and we have a fridge to store any food you need to supply yourself.
Game-changers; highly driven entrepreneurs ready to take action!