Each week I create a new online radio podcast — answering a few of the many questions we receive. Here are some of this week’s questions you can hear discussed on the 48 Days Radio Show. I start this show by talking about how you can “earn” a free 48 Days Seminar Package ($649) by being a facilitator in your company or church.
1. I hate my job so much it depresses me. I feel trapped and my attitude at work is costing me opportunities. I try very hard to not think negatively. I need my income but I want out BADLY. I am not good a making friends and would rather work in a position that I could work at alone, any suggestions?
2. Married, 42, kids are grown, and debt free except for the house. I make $70K, together we make $130k.. I am working on BA in Business Administration. I am MISERABLE and tired of working for someone else. I want my own business. I don’t know what my calling is and don’t know how to find it or where to start.
3. Hello Mr. Miller, I find myself not reading your emails that come to my email account weekly because it forces me to think about how I really need to step out on faith and start living my dream. I am going to start my own business in 2008, so I need to know if I need a Business Plan to start my business. I have two ideas…………..
4. I’m self-employed. That’s the good news. The bad news is I really dread what I do. I’ve had two career paths evaporate from under me due to market conditions and company closures, so I went into business for myself. Now I’m faced with long days, customers who won’t pay on time or at all, and I’m physically worn out from performing the work. This is NOT what is supposed to happen. HELP!!!
5. I would like to start submitting articles I write to magazines/newspapers for publishing. What do I do to protect the content of my work and make sure I get paid for it?
6. Hi Dan, After listening to your podcast I’ve built up my courage to pursue my dream career – illustrating celebrities! At the moment I am working in a stressful atmosphere, doing administration in an auction house. I am eager to quit as soon as possible because it is so depressing, but I don’t want to jeopardize my financial stability while I pursue freelance illustration. What do you suggest I do? Thank you,
Share this Post