I accept 3-4 Eagle's Club clients per month, and normally stay scheduled about two months ahead, although emergency situations are always carefully considered. The Eagle's Club is a full-on, comprehensive 30-45 day process of one-on-one Life Planning and is the result of over 20 years of professional consulting and coaching with successful individuals. Their success and challenges have helped to identify a conceptual, yet structured, process that will enhance one's personal sense of balance, focus, confidence and enthusiasm, regardless of any momentary circumstances. This is not about just “finding a job.” Each of the four sessions is approximately 2 hours in length and includes personal work assignments complementing each interaction. The culmination is the personalized application, which takes many individualized applications, often embracing creative skills in ways never before seen as possible.
Eagle’s Club Sessions Include:
Background Profile – Personal Inventory
- What is unique about you? What is causing unrest?
- What are your favorite fields of knowledge?
- Are you doing what you were destined to do?
- What is most important to you in your relationships?
- Is your life accomplishing anything?
- How will you be remembered?
- Is it too late to change?
- Are you responding to circumstances or priorities?
- 48 Days Personality Profile computer report
- 48 Days to the Work You Love hardback book
- No More Dreaded Mondays paperback book
The “Life” Plan (Life Directions Integration)
- What have been the happiest, most fulfilling moments of your life?
- When you daydream, what do you see yourself doing?
- 48 Days Career Profile computer report
“In the last analysis, your future is not going to depend on economic conditions or outside influences or circumstances over which you have no control. Your future is going to depend on your purpose in life.” Albert E.N. Gray, The Common Denominator Of Success
We will look at those issues over which you do have control and those you do not. We will eliminate feelings of being trapped or victimized. There are too many choices readily available for each of us to assume that it makes little difference what we really want. As soon as you identify what the ideal would be, you put yourself back in the driver's seat; the challenge then is simply how to get there. Recognizing your “areas of competence” and believing you are capable of change will open up immediate and multiple options.
You will be guided through a process of identifying 5-year goals in seven different areas of your life. We will then move backward to create an action plan for one year from now, next month and starting tomorrow.
Current estimates are that 50% of the jobs we will have in the year 2014 have not been created. The workplace is changing! Non-traditional work options are growing exponentially.
Includes audio tape on Purpose, Plan and Power. This session will help you clarify:
- Planning Days: to organize, schedule and plan.
- Purpose Days: to do the work, create revenue, focus on results rather than time and effort.
- Power Days: free time to rest, rejuvenate, create, learn, integrate and strengthen relationships.
Personal Mission Statement – Your Story
(Change is relentless and ever increasing in speed!)
The only way you can handle change is to know what is changeless about you.
This session includes the integration of:
- Skills and Abilities
- Personality Traits
- Values, Dreams and Passions
– When you know what your values are, making decisions becomes easy.
– Peace comes from a balanced life and a clear sense of mission.
What are two or three sentences that would capture what you want your life to accomplish? Following the September 11th tragedy, many people started asking for the first time, “What is important?” This goes beyond the career and financial areas and must integrate one's spiritual and philosophical values.
Seven Phase Application
One to three year plan of action in seven areas:
- Personal Development
Often times this process is initiated by a career change. However, we want the career or business options explored to reflect the LIFE you want. 85% of the process of having the confidence of proper direction comes from looking inward first. With clarity there, we can move boldly to the best possible applications. This may include exploration of new methods of job searching, new techniques in presenting oneself, new work models, and innovative ways of generating income.
Hundreds of Successful Professionals Across the Country Describe the Following Benefits from their Participation in the Eagle's Club:
- Increased confidence, boldness and enthusiasm
- More balanced lifestyles
- Clear goals in the 7 key areas of your life
- More spiritual connectedness and fulfillment
- True enjoyment of free time
- Significant increase in net worth
- Ability to leverage time effectively
- More peace of mind and focused energy
- Confident approach to the future
“Each man's talent is his call. There is one direction in which all doors are open to him”
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
This process involves identifying success in 7 different areas of your life. Only after clarifying what “success” means to you can we then determine what work model and application is best.
Typical successes range from:
- Getting job promotions and new levels of responsibility with a current employer
- Finding new employment at increased pay and better circumstances * Creating and launching a brand new business and becoming self-employed
- Purchasing a franchise, business opportunity or existing business
- Becoming an independent contractor utilizing skills, abilities and experience
- And much more. . . (While not common, sometimes the newfound dream position is a lowering of income and lifestyle – reflecting a more accurate positioning of the client's own dreams – rather than the continued living out of someone else's expectations.)
Many people fly in to meet with me personally, at least for the first session. People love to visit my country compound and see how I live my life. I welcome that and have made many life-long friends in the process. But as demand increases and technology makes possible, a majority of Eagle's Club clients perform the entire package over the phone and email. Thus, location is not an issue. Additionally, I am able to fit phone/email clients into my schedule on shorter notice.