Is now the time to work with a personal coach?
Working with an executive coach is often the first step many individuals take as they plan for a career move, a new job, a promotion, or anticipate a new “season” in life. If the need for a change has come unexpectedly, it’s easy for self-confidence to be low and frustration to be high, with the effects of these spilling over into family and personal life. Making changes of this magnitude, especially without any counsel, can be very intimidating, but it can also be the most exciting time of your life – if you see it as an opportunity to take a fresh look at where you are and where you want to go.
This coaching process is not traditional counseling. While counseling focuses on the past, coaching is very future oriented. We work with clients on setting priorities and goals, identifying your “unique value,” and walking with you through the steps of taking action that will enable you to achieve a higher level of success. Also, we recognize that work models are changing. The old model of a traditional 8-5 job is not the only choice. In working with professionals from all areas, we explore consulting, free-lance work, franchises and entrepreneurial opportunities as well as the traditional career paths. The correct focus for this can only be discovered by knowing what is unique about you.
Coaching With Dan Miller
For high potential companies and individuals who want to increase impact, influence and income without an increase in time, travel or tension.
Is this you?
- Even though others see you as successful, you suspect you are not making your greatest contribution to the world
- You’re experiencing stress, fitful sleep, and the sense that there’s just not enough time
- You know if you don’t get better control of your time, you’ll miss your greatest opportunity
- Your relationships are strained and you know if you don’t make some changes you’ll compromise what you value most
The Voila Package is a 1.5 Day Experience with Dan Miller that will leave you with a clear identification of your target audience, products or services offered, marketing plan and financial projections for the next 12 months.
The Career Enhancement process is a full-on, comprehensive 30-45 day process of one-on-one Life Planning and is the result of over 20 years of professional consulting and coaching with successful individuals. Their success and challenges have helped to identify a conceptual, yet structured, process that will enhance one’s personal sense of balance, focus, confidence and enthusiasm, regardless of any momentary circumstances. This is not about just “finding a job.” Each of the four sessions is approximately 2 hours in length and includes personal work assignments complementing each interaction. The culmination is the personalized application, which takes many individualized applications, often embracing creative skills in ways never before seen as possible.
This process involves identifying success in 7 different areas of your life. Only after clarifying what “success” means to you can we then determine what work model and application is best. Typical successes range from:
- Defining one’s purpose and calling
- Identifying means for translating that purpose into meaningful, fulfilling – and profitable work
- Finding new employment at increased pay and better circumstances
- Creating and launching a brand new business in a non-traditional direction
- Purchasing a franchise, business opportunity or existing business
- Becoming an independent contractor utilizing skills, abilities and experience
- Engaging creative skills to generate residual income – or multiple streams of income
- And much more… (While not common, sometimes the newfound dream position is a lowering of income and lifestyle – reflecting a more accurate positioning of the client’s own dreams – rather than the continued living out of someone else’s expectations.)
Scientists state that the bumblebee cannot possibly fly. There is not enough wing span to overcome the body mass. I find that great ideas are often viewed in the same way. However, I have found it a continued source of delight to see ideas develop and flourish while seemingly defying all common expectations.
Requests for this 2-3 hour single session overview have skyrocketed in the last few months. This is largely due to the unusual success of our 48 Days business model. I have seven different streams of revenue, all derived from repurposing the 48 Days to the Work You Love content.
In this intense overview we will look at ways to leverage your intellectual capital – whatever that may be. We can evaluate the use of franchising, patents, trademarks, publishing, e-products, marketing strategies, establishing affiliate relationships and other methods of initiating or growing your business concept. Whether your business is a traditional bricks and mortar one or one that operates in cyberspace, we can examine new ways of moving you forward in your journey of success.
If you’re interested in pursuing the Bumblebee Idea Development Session with Dan, click below and fill out our Coaching Application. Please indicate on the very first question that you’d like to work with Dan Miller through the Bumblebee Idea Development Session.
48 Days Certified Coaches
We have 48 Days Certified coaches listed here, and we’ll happily connect you with the best fit for you by filling out the application. Our 48 Days Coaches have areas of specialty like
- financial planning
- spiritual direction
- health and nutrition
- anxiety coaching
- diabetes guidance
- ADHD issues
- growing healthy relationships
- business growth
- artist development
- writing excellence
- technology issues
As a special thank you, when you fill out the coaching form and allow us the honor of referring you to a coach, you’ll get an instant link to one of Dan’s key blog posts and an eBook download of “Acres of Diamonds.”
Check out our 48 Days Certified Coaches
“I’ve had the wonderful privilege of coaching for over 20 years now – working with some of the greatest people I’ve ever met. We’ve been able to look at desired transitions or unexpected challenges and to find creative solutions on that path of fulfilling God’s unique purpose. My daughter Ashley will make sure you are given options that match your needs and budget with one of my proven packages or by making a recommendation about working with one of our experienced 48 Days coaches.”
All of the coaches listed here have been through our extensive Coaching Mastery Program and are Certified 48 Days Coaches. When you fill out the online application, Dan’s daughter Ashley will personally review it and connect you with a coach that best suits your needs. Don’t hesitate to request a coach if you have one in mind!
Helping high-potential entrepreneurs and leaders live with purpose, expand their influence, and lead with maximum impact
Helping Professional Women Business Leaders Get Better Marriages In 90 Days or Less. Marriage Coach
Leadership & Personal Development Coach ➨ Partnering with clients through personal transformation & professional transition
Sara Anna Powers
Faith-centered Success Coach, podcaster and copywriter who’s passionate about helping motivated women create thriving online businesses.
Your next step is to fill out the coaching application form. There is no cost at this point–this is just for us to get a feel for what you need. Dan’s daughter Ashley will personally follow up with anyone who submits the form. And again, there is no commitment from you at this point. She may refer you to one of the competent coaches in our network (or on to Dan) – and you can then discuss options with that coach.
- Once you submit the questionnaire, Ashley will personally email you the following Tuesday with her referral. There is no charge to fill out the application, and every prospect must complete the questionnaire before talking with a coach.
- The 48 Days Coaches have packages ranging from $700-$10,000. You will have the option to select what your price range is and if you have a specific coach you’d like to work with.
- If you have any other questions regarding the coaching process, please email email@example.com, or you call us at 615-595-8872.