1. I know my true calling, but can’t find the job of my dreams.
2. Should I offer to work for free for 3 months with my first choice company?
3. I believe this is my time to aggressively go after a full time art career.
4. Should I give people what they want or what they need?
5. As Christians, when our income increases dramatically, should our lifestyle scale with that increase?
“I dread success. To have succeeded is to have finished one’s
business on earth, like the male spider, who is killed by the female
the moment he has succeeded in his courtship. I like a state of
continual becoming, with a goal in front and not behind.”
– George Bernard Shaw
Here’s the link for the free books I mentioned:
Our hottest events:
Innovate - May 22-23
The Ultimate Advantage Cruise - Feb 2015