1. Have you ever known someone whose pessimism was so bad it required counseling?
2. What I am looking for is someone with the right size shoe to kick me out of my nest of complacency.
3. Is there a special strategy to find or start a mastermind group that is worth sticking with from absolute scratch?
4. What if I receive job offers for out-of-state positions when I really want to stay here?
5. I made out a list of 30-40 business ideas, what’s the process for narrowing those down and ultimately landing on one to pursue?
“Poverty is not as much a lack of money as it is a lack of choice. But then that lack of choice is often only an illusion – the choice was there all along.” Dan Miller
Registration for Innovate – now open
Link to Udemy – for Mastermind course The Ultimate Advantage