1. My work has no purpose or meaning but is very profitable.
2. I’m now 35 working a job in telecommunications that I absolutely hate.
3. How can I know about the real “culture” of a company before taking a job there?
4. Here’s the rub. I think I quit my day job too soon.
5. What did you mean when you said “working by the hour will keep you poor!”
6. Should I just accept that my husband is not ambitious and just grin and bear it?
“You can never get rich, or start the creative power into action, by sending out unformed longings and vague desires.” — Wallace Wattles: American author