1. I’m being ask why I’ve stayed at my company so long.
2. I was diagnosed with ADHD and Dyslexia 8 years ago. What advice do you have for someone like me? How can I become financially independent?
3. Should I pull out loans and go back to school and get a Masters in Business degree?
4. My wife is a dentist and her income will allow me to pursue this passion of mine.
5. I’m finding that personal excellence often invokes jealousy in co-workers.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” ― Albert Einstein
www.ecornell.com/48Days to save 20% off the Cornell University Marketing Strategy certificate.
It’s not dyslexic being easy - Song