1. Does God want us to be rich (he talked about that when visiting our Eagles Group a couple years ago)?
2. How is money “generated” rather than simple redistributed?
3. You see the exchange of money as a spiritual interaction when done properly. Isn’t it just a commodity?
4. Describe the Sabbath evening Havdalah ceremony in which a cup is overflowed. What does that symbolize?
5. Why do you hate the famous song from the musical, Fiddler on the Roof – “If I Were a Rich Man?
We discussed the new resource “The 10 Commandments to Achieve Financial Prosperity” and how people can access that information.
Click here to see the videos and start to move the Biblical principles from your head to your heart.