1. Do your teachings apply to a 71-yr-old accountant who is still working and earning $17 an hour now?
2. How do you put a dream on hold during a family emergency?
3. Okay, so your advice does work in Atlanta.
4. Should I be a coach or a counselor?
5. Even when I get fired I often feel like I deserve LESS than what I left.
6. Would it be ethical for me to leave a company only 4 months after getting hired?
“When you’re small, they’ll dismiss you. When you’re growing, they’ll criticize you. When you’re large, they’ll resent you.” – Rick Warren
To Sell is Human – Daniel Pink
The Magic of Thinking Big – David Schwartz
How to Win Friends and Influence People – Dale Carnegie
See You at the Top – Zig Ziglar