1. I am 53 with arthritis in my knees. I am looking for some career I can change to that will allow me to continue working.
2. What do you think about personality profile tests in helping define a person’s passion?
3. What is your view about using the equity in you present home to purchase an income property like a duplex?
4. I love older ’50 and ’60′s foreign cars. Jags, Austin Healeys, Morgans, Bentleys. My idea is to buy, sell, trade up, fix up and in general turnover these machines.
5. I want to have more control of my time and am tired of depending on someone else for my income. Where can I look for possible jobs.
6. The first publisher I contacted a publisher wants to publish my book but they want between 1500.00 and 9.000.00 dollars to do it.
- Second Act Careers Teleseminar with author Nancy Collamer. Sign in with email and it will take you to the complete teleseminar.
- Nancy Collamer’s Second-Act Careers New book
- Nancy Collamer’s Back to Work Toolkit
- Eytan Art – Site where Mom works with autistic son and his art
- Rat Race Rebellion
- Flex Jobs
Quotation – Here’s a quotation from Warren Buffet:
“I know people who have a lot of money,” he says, “and they get testimonial dinners and hospital wings named after them. But the truth is that nobody in the world loves them. When you get to my age, you’ll measure your success in life by how many of the people you want to have love you, actually do love you. That’s the ultimate test of how you’ve lived your life.”