- If I fail, do I have to start over?
- How do we set ourselves up for failure?
- Do I have to pass through failure to get to success?
- Is there any difference in trying but failing, and simply failing to try – if you end up in the same place anyway?
- Isn’t part of failing just being unlucky?
- If I set my goals too high I’m bound to fail? Should I just set lower goals?
- What are the 5 essentials required to come back from failure?
To come back from failure, one must have:
Quotation – Here’s a quotation from Theodore Roosevelt:
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs,
even though checkered by failure…than to rank with those poor
spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live
in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.”