1. I want to do well at my job, but I don’t want to neglect my dream.
2. It is essential to have a high competitive drive to be a successful entrepreneur?
3. I can’t envision any one job that can encompass all of who I am and the varied gifts I have.
4. I’m charting a new path from my comfortable but uninspiring career.
The Five Predictors of Success – regardless of your personality type:
Use this rule of thumb for organizing your work strategy:
- Work where you are the strongest 80 percent of the time.
- Work where you are learning 15 percent of the time.
- Work where you are weak 5 percent of the time.
Quotation – “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.” — From Oh, the places you’ll go – Dr. Suess