1. As Christians, when our income increases dramatically, should our lifestyle scale with that increase?
2. Do you have any suggestion of podcast that are done by women?
3. I want to do something that matters 50 hours a week…Any ideas?
4. How do I develop a tutoring business when I don’t have a teaching credential?
5. How do I find rich people to hang around?
Quotation - “Do one thing every day that scares you.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
Women led podcasts suggested by Cliff Ravenscraft
- Authentic Life Radio
- Connie & Sheila Talk
- Busy Mom’s Survival Guide with PJ Jonas
- Successful Women Talk with Shelia Butler
- The Eventual Millionaire
- One Love For Nurses Podcast
- The Daily Interaction Podcast
Conferences I’m attending in the first part of this year:
Launch (enter in coupon code 48DAYS for $100 off registration!)