1. I currently make decent money but my job makes me brain dead.
2. I’ve heard the middle class put their focus on saving while the rich put their focus on earning.
3. How do you process all the information from the books you read and the podcasts you listen to?
4. I am a nurse by profession- even though the world needs nurses, I don’t want to be one of them.
5. I read somewhere that a great way to boost your potential was to picture yourself as already having success and working backwards in your mind.
6. I’m tempted to go on my own but am afraid that then I’d just be a guy taking a walk, not leading at all.
Conferences I’m attending in the first part of this year: