Here’s a simple contest. Each year I like to come up with a phrase to enter the New Year. Some are easy: “Things will be great in ’98.” “Everything’s fine in ’99.” “Like Eagles We’ll Soar in 2004.”
What about this coming year? What can we use as a motto for 2013?
Submit your entry at 2013@48Days.com. Let’s keep it from 3-10 words so it’s easy to state and keep in our minds. What’s it going to be? “Things will be lean in 2013.” “Don’t be mean in 2013.” Those probably won’t make the cut. What’s your idea? “
Fresh and Clean in 2013.”
Our unbiased panel of experts will select 3 winning entries for these prizes:
- 1st Place – The Ultimate Fresh Start Package, including
- 48 Days to the Work You Love: Preparing for the New Normal (Autographed Hardback)
- Is Your Job Your Calling? Why Do We Work? (Motivational CD)
- No More Dreaded Mondays: Ignite Your Passion and Other Revolutionary Ways to Discover Your True Calling At Work (Paperback Book)
- Dream Job: The Resource for Releasing Rewarding Work In You (6 Audio CDs, Digital eWorkbook and new 48 Days Schedule)
- Rudder of the Day- Daily Doses of Workplace Inspiration! (Paperback Book)
- 48 Peppermints — a refreshing reminder of each day of your 48-day journey!
- 48 Days Personality Profile: Our best-selling product by far, this is the first thing all our coaching clients take to get a clear look at their unique personality style and how to best communicate with others!
- 2nd Place – 3 Book Package, including 48 Days to the Work You Love, No More Dreaded Mondays, and Wisdom Meets Passion.
- 3rd Place – Free copy of Dream Job: The Resource for Releasing Rewarding Work In You (6 Audio CDs, Digital eWorkbook and new 48 Days Schedule)
And – check this out
- 4th Place – ALL entrants will receive one of our most popular programs – Know What You Want….And GET it! (upon submission you’ll get an instant link to this program)
In this program, Dan addresses:
- Creating success in all 7 areas of your life
- How to put yourself in the 3% category
- Why goal setters bypass the other 97%
- Balancing family and work
- How to be prepared for – and capitalize on – change
- 47% of jobs we’ll have in 2014 have not yet been created!
- Is all change good? Or is all change bad?
- How to keep from being a “victim”
- How to seize the opportunities
Goal Setting Worksheet
Life Directions Reflections Worksheet
Enter as many times as you’d like. In case of the same or similar submissions, the earliest emails will be given preference.
Deadline is Sunday night, January 13th at 12:00 midnight. Winners will be announced here in the next week’s newsletter.